- I am a member in good standing with the International Associaction of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI),
- I am a member of the National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors & Thermographers (NACBI).
- I am the Vice-President of the Southern Minnesota Chapter of InterNACHI,
- I am a member of the Minnesota Chapter of InterNACHI,
- I must pass InterNACHI's Online Inspector Examination every year,
- I must adhere to the InterNACHI Standards of Practice,
- I must abide by InterNACHI's Code of Ethics,
- I must complete 24 hours of continuing education each year,
- I have completed InterNACHI's ethics obstacle course,
- I have passed InterNACHI's Standards of Practice quiz,
- I have submitted an affidavit agreeing that I will adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
- I must maintain a continuing education log,
- I am required to successfully complete InterNACHI's comprehensive education program,
- I have completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course,
- I have taken InterNACHI's Vermiculite Insulation Course,
- I have taken InterNACHI's Polybutylene Plumbing Course,
- I have taken InterNACHI's Water Heater Course,
- I have taken InterNACHI's Advanced Electrical Inspection Course,
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports using Home Inspector Pro software,
- I deliver your report within 24 hours,
- I am avaliable for short-notice scheduling,
- I have extensive background in new and remodel construction.
If you need a home inspection performed, don't settle for anything less than a InterNACHI-certified home inspector.to schedule your inspection.
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI